Low Vision Town Hall Call-In Meeting
To join, call (301) 307-2252 on Wednesday, March 17, at 11 a.m. E.T.
Bring your questions, comments, and concerns during these challenging times. Let’s have an open discussion and learn from each other during our question-and-answer session! Join the conversation, ask a question, or just listen in! Hosted by the Prevention of Blindness Society of Metropolitan Washington.
Moderated By: Suleiman Alibhai, O.D., FAAO, Low Vision Optometrist – Low Vision Services, PLC
Submit your questions and/or topic suggestions via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Questions can also be submitted by phone to (301) 951-4444. Sending your question in advance helps to ensure as many questions are answered during the call as possible.
- All participants are initially muted, in an effort to reduce background noise on the call.
- To un-mute yourself on the call, dial * * (STAR STAR) (also referred to as the asterisk key) on your telephone’s keypad. If you are using a smartphone, you must have your screen unlocked.
- The meeting software uses audible alerts to indicate that the participant is muted or un-muted.
- If using a smartphone, the phone must be unlocked and open to the active call’s keypad screen to use the un-muting function.
- Some phones have self-mute options. This option will not un-mute yourself from the call, so please refrain from using this option. Only STAR STAR will un-mute yourself. We will re-mute you once completed with your question or comment.